Questions for Your Implants Dentist
Replacing missing teeth is essential to maintaining your oral health and to protecting the health of your remaining teeth. Dental implants are considered the gold standard in tooth replacement because they look and function like natural teeth. If properly cared for, dental implants can last a lifetime. Unlike dental bridges, dental implants do not have a negative affect on the surrounding teeth and they also help to maintain bone density.
If you are interested in dental implants, you should schedule a consultation with Dr. Ma of Prime Dental Care. She will be able to determine if you are a candidate for dental implants and help determine if this is the best tooth replacement option to suit your individual needs. Following are some questions to ask Dr. Ma during your consultation:
- Am I a good candidate for dental implants?
- What are the expected benefits of dental implants over the other available tooth replacement options?
- How much dental implant experience do you have?
- May I speak to some of your other patients who have received dental implants and see before and after photos?
- How long will my dental implants last?
- How do I care for my dental implants?
- What are the risks associated with the dental implant procedure?
- What percentage of patients experience complications from the dental implant procedure?
- What kind of pain should I expect after the procedure?
- How long will the procedure take and how many dental appointments will it require?
- What is the estimated cost of dental implants?
- Does your practice offer any type of financing options?
If you or a member of your family is interested in dental implants, contact Prime Dental Care today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ma. Our practice is currently accepting new patients and we accept most forms of dental insurance. As an added benefit for our patients, we also offer in-house payment plans as well as flexible payment options. We look forward to helping you achieve a beautiful, confident, long-lasting smile.