Questions About Six Month Smiles
Six Month Smiles® is a revolutionary system that enables adults to achieve straighter, more attractive smiles in an average of just six months. Below are some common questions and answers regarding Six Month Smiles®:
- How is it possible to get straighter teeth in just six months?
- By focusing primarily on the teeth that show when you smile and by using the latest technology and dental techniques.
- Will I still have to put up with a mouth full of metal?
- No. Six Month Smiles® utilizes special clear braces and tooth-colored wires to gently straighten and align teeth.
- Are Six Month Smiles® braces more comfortable than traditional braces?
- Yes. Six Month Smiles® braces use low force to move teeth more comfortably.
- Will Six Month Smiles® braces cause damage to my teeth, roots or gums?
- There are no more risks to teeth, roots or gums than those associated with traditional braces.
- Will I need to wear a retainer?
- Yes. However, if you do not want to wear a removable retainer, you can have a bonded retainer placed.
- Am I a Candidate for Six Month Smiles®?
- If you are an adult (over the age of 18) and do not have major issues with your bite, you are most likely a candidate for Six Month Smiles®. However, the only way to find out is to schedule a consultation with a certified Six Month Smiles® dentist.
If you are an adult and desire straighter teeth but do not want to put up with the time, cost and metal associated with traditional braces, Six Month Smiles® may be a great solution for you. To get more information about this revolutionary system and to find out if you are a candidate, schedule a consultation with Dr. Joyce Guojun Ma today. We look forward to getting to know you and to helping you achieve your best smile.