Prime Dental Care provides cutting edge laser dentistry for patients in Princeton and the surrounding areas. As part of an ongoing commitment to patient care, we have invested in a state-of-the-art Luxar C02 surgical laser. Our dentist, Dr. Joyce Guojun Ma, is certified in laser dentistry and our practice offers a full range of laser dental services.
Laser Dental Surgery
If you are looking for a dental practice that offers laser dental surgery, you can turn to the professionals at Prime Dental Care. Using a Luxar C02 surgical laser, our experienced dentist is able to provide the following laser dental services:
- Smile design, crown lengthening
- Treatment of peri-implantitis and uncovering implants
- Sulcus Sterilizationor Pocket Decontamination (non-surgical procedure)
- Flap surgery
- Treatment of canker sores, Herpes Labialas and hemangiomas
- Treatment of frenectomy, gingivectomy, vestibuloplasty and hyperplasia
- Tooth densensitization
- Soft tissue biopsies
Using a laser to perform dental surgeries and procedures has many advantages over traditional methods.
- Seals Nerve Endings!
- The CO2 laser cuts tissue with a beam of light, which seals the nerve endings so there is very little pain.
- Seals Blood Vessels!
- The CO2 laser seals blood vessels as they cut so there is usually no need for bandaging/sutures after surgery.
- Seals Lymphatic Vessels!
- The CO2 laser seals the lymph vessels in the skin, which nearly eliminates any swelling after surgery.
- A “No Touch” Delivery System!
- The CO2 laser cuts without touching which eliminates much of the trauma associated with the standard techniques.
- More Precise!
- The CO2 laser allows the surgeon to be able to perform surgery with more precision.
Laser dental surgery benefits patients by minimizing discomfort as well as the chances of infection or bleeding. It also reduces the need for anesthetic injections as well as the amount of chair time for patients. Lastly, laser dental surgery results in less post-operative pain and promotes faster healing times. The dentist and staff at Prime Dental Care are pleased to be able to offer this valuable dental care service to patients from Plainsboro, Montgomery, Princeton and the surrounding communities.
Certified Laser Dentist
Dr. Joyce Guojun Ma of Prime Dental Care is a certified laser dentist you can trust to provide complete dental care for you and your entire family. Dr. Ma has received a Proficiency Certificate in Laser Dentistry and is specially trained to provide a full range of laser dental procedures. If you are interested in getting more information about laser dentistry or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our Princeton Laser Dentistry Specialists today. We look forward to caring for your dental health.